Interpretation and Procedures Memos
From time to time the Department of Regional Planning issues a memo establishing an interpretation policy or procedure that is not clarified in Titles 21 and 22 of the County Code or establishing a procedure to implement a newly adopted ordinance. All previous memos issued by the Department prior to 2007 have been collected into a Manual (first item below), and those issued afterwards have been listed separately.
- Interpretations and Procedures Manual, 2nd Edition
- 2011-01 Subdivision and Zoning Ordinance Policy No. 01-2011 Certificate of Compliance Requirements (PDF)
- 2010-01 Wireless Telecommunications Facilities (PDF)
- 2009-03 Subdivision Ordinance Interpretations - Sections 21.08.080, 21.08.090 and 21.08.170. (PDF)
- 2009-02 Green Building Ordinance - Part 20 of Chapter 22.52 (PDF)
- 2009-01 Property Owner's Signature for Minor Ministerial Projects (PDF)