This is the website for the Antelope Valley Community Standards Districts (AVCSDs) project. It will create or update local zoning regulations for many communities within unincorporated Antelope Valley.
This 16-minute video covers the following:
- What is a CSD?
- How does the CSD relate to the Zoning Code?
- How can it influence what can/cannot be built on private property?
- How do LA County Planning and other County departments use the CSD?
- What are the costs and benefits are of having a CSD?
- How can communities together with LA County Planning to create CSDs that will preserve, support and enhance rural lifestyles?
A printout of this presentation with notes is here. If you don’t have 16 minutes, here’s a CSD fact sheet that explains the basics.