LA County Department of Regional Planning Filing Fees
Effective March 1, 2013
- Checks should be made payable to "County of Los Angeles"
- Download Fee Schedule
- CEQA Filing Fees - As of January 1, 2013, the fees for Notices of Determination will increase pursuant to the Fish and Game Code. Please note that there is also a $75 processing fee.
- Memo to the Board of Supervisors Regarding Fee Revisions dated April 27, 2010
- The following GIS Map and Regular/Complex KIVA Report fees are effective July 17, 2012:
- GIS Map - $111 per map
- Regular KIVA Report - $110 per report
- Complex KIVA Report - $263 per report
Environmental Fees, Subdivision Fees, Zoning Fees