The Inclusionary Housing Ordinance requires new residential projects to set aside a percentage of units for affordable housing. The inclusionary housing requirement varies based on housing type, project size, project location, and affordability level. Projects may also satisfy the requirement through off-site new construction.
- Report on Entitlement and Building Activities to Support Inclusionary Housing – March 29, 2023
- Report On the Feasibility Of Additional Requirements Pertaining To Affordable Replacement Units And Set-Aside Units – November 17, 2022
- Report On the Inclusionary Housing Ordinance – September 29, 2022
- Report Back to Board of Supervisors – April 5, 2022
- Inclusionary Housing Ordinance
- Inclusionary Housing Supplemental Analysis – April 2020
- Inclusionary Housing Analysis -January 2018