GIS-NET Public is an interactive mapping application that features spatial tools and planning and zoning information for the Unincorporated communities and territory of Los Angeles County (i.e., areas not incorporated into one of the County’s 88 cities). This application was developed by the GIS team at LA County Planning.
Features and tools within the application allow users to:
• Search by AIN, Address, or Intersection
• Select from a list of community names (includes saving bookmarks for later reference)
• Turn layers on and off
• Identify, query, and buffer select features from layers
• Query and select tract and parcel maps (subdivision activity) and display them on the map
• Perform tasks such as draw, measure, export data or images, create reports, and print (or save to PDF)
• Customize layer symbology and label fonts
• Add data from other map services
• View 2020 aerial imagery, or switch to older imagery sets
• View oblique digital aerial imagery and/or Google Street View
Large amounts of data may be transmitted while using this site. Please note that loading time will depend on your connection speed and the amount of data requested. Read the Help sections in the app for more information.
DESKTOP BROWSER SUPPORT
The Geocortex Viewer for HTML5 is tested on the following desktop browsers. We recommend using one of these versions.
• Google Chrome (current version recommended)
• Mozilla Firefox (current version recommended)
• Microsoft Edge (current version recommended)
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 and greater
MOBILE BROWSER SUPPORT
The Geocortex Viewer for HTML5 is tested on the following mobile browsers:
• Safari on iOS 11+ (current version recommended)
• Chrome on Android (current version recommended))
The use of this application indicates your unconditional acceptance of the disclaimer.