Doing Business With DRP
In order to do business with the County of Los Angeles (County) Department of Regional Planning (DRP), you must first register your business in the Los Angeles County’s Vendor Registration system. The system gives you the following benefits:
- Online access to County bid opportunities.
- Automatic email notification of solicitations for products and services that you select to receive.
- Placement on Bid Lists generated by County Departments looking for prospective vendors.
- All County Department Procurement Officers utilize the database
To learn more about registering as a County vendor, visit the Los Angeles County Vendor Registration website; or begin the registration process now by visiting one of the following sites:
- New Vendors register here: New Registration
- Re-Registration Vendors login here: Re-Registration
- If you're already registered, login here: Change Registration
County’s Current Preference Program
Local Small Business Enterprise (LSBE)
- Certified by the State of California as a small business and has had its principal place of business located in Los Angeles County for at least one (1) year; or
- Certified as a LSBE with other certifying agencies pursuant to the DCBA inclusion policy that has its principal place of business located in LA County and has revenues and employee sizes that meet the State’s Department of General Services requirements; and
- Certified as a LSBE by the DCBA
Social Enterprise (SE)
- In operation for at least one (1) year providing transitional or permanent employment to a transitional workforce or providing social, environmental, and/or human justice services; and
- Certified as a Social Enterprise by the Department of Consumer and Business Affairs.
Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE)
- Certified by the State of California as a DVBE; or
- Verified as a service-disabled veteran owned small business by the Veterans Administration
- Certified as DVBE with other certifying agencies pursuant to the DCBA’s inclusion policy that meets the criteria set forth by the agencies mentioned above; and
- Certified as a DVBE by the DCBA