- Marina del Rey Planning “101” Presentation
- Marina del Rey Land Use Plan
- Marina del Rey Specific Plan
- Marina del Rey Design Guidelines
- Marina del Rey Local Coastal Program Periodic Review
- Marina del Rey Local Coastal Program Periodic Review Response
- Archive of Documents
The Marina del Rey Visioning process was a project by the Department of Regional Planning (DRP) to develop a vision for Marina del Rey for the next 20 years. From April 2013 through October 2014, DRP met with residents, visitors, neighbors, advisory bodies, businesses, lessees, County departments, and other stakeholders interested in the future of the Marina, to gather input and ideas about what type of community the Marina should be in the future and the types of amenities that should be provided.
From this input, DRP staff, in collaboration with the County Departments of Beaches and Harbors and Public Works, developed the Marina del Rey Vision Statement. The Vision Statement establishes a framework to guide future decision making on development, policies, and development standards in Marina del Rey, as land use opportunities, economic/market conditions, special needs, and other opportunities arise. This framework includes recommendations and proposed implementation actions to achieve the goals for Marina del Rey contained in the Vision Statement.
On October 28, 2014, the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors approved the Marina del Rey Vision Statement. To view the Vision Statement and associated appendices, please click the links below.
- Marina del Rey Vision Statement (PDF)
- Appendix A: Public Comment (PDF)
- Appendix B: Online Town Hall Ideas (PDF)
- Appendix C: Outreach Technical Memorandum (PDF)
- Appendix D: Market Technical Memorandum (PDF)
- Appendix E: Mobility Technical Memorandum (PDF)
- Appendix F: Urban Design Technical Memorandum (PDF)