LAR-IAC Pictometry Training Related
We held several Pictometry related training sessions in various locations throughout the County in 2007 and 2008. Please let us know if you would be interested and able to host a future event (preferable setting is a computer training room). Ideally this training will be provided soon after receiving your LAR-IAC2 delivery. Please contact Jason Levine of Regional Planning at 213-974-8275 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, Pictometry representatives can provide training as well (for LAR-IAC2 participants). Please contact David Peck at email@example.com
The following training is provided:
- Administrator training (2 hours) – This session will go over the steps on how to set up the Pictometry imagery and how to configure and standardize the look and feel of Pictometry’s EFS program according to the needs of your agency/organization.
- End-user training (2 hours) – This session will go over the basics of navigating through Pictometry’s EFS program and using the various tools for analysis.
- 6/5/2008 – City of Los Angeles
- 5/1/2008 – Los Angeles City Fire
- 3/26/2008 – Los Angeles
- 2/21/2008 – Lancaster
- 11/1/2007 – Inglewood
- 10/29/2007 – LA County Assessor’s Office
- 7/17/2007 & 7/18/2007 – LA County Assessor’s Office - 4 sessions
- 6/7/2007 – Palmdale
- 6/5/2007 – LA County Assessor’s Office
- 5/15/2007 – LA County Public Works
- 5/9/2007 – City of Los Angeles
- 4/11/2007 – Santa Clarita - click for details
- 4/5/2007 – Glendale - click for details
- 3/15/2007 – Monrovia – click for details
- 2/13/2007 – Cerritos – click for details
- Administrative Training PowerPoint
- End-User Training PowerPoint
- Building A Warehouse Of Non-Pictometry Images by Pictometry
- Create New GIS Image by Regional Planning
- EFS Configuration Editor Guide by Pictometry
- EFS Quick Reference Guide by Pictometry
- Request For ArcIMS Integration Package by Pictometry
Last updated February 2009.