Welcome - THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN REPLACED!
This used to be the site for the Los Angeles Region Imagery Acquisition Consortium (LARIAC) Program. The site has been migrated to the LA County Enterprise GIS site.
This is for reference only...
- LARIAC4 - No Product Guide yet - project underway
LARIAC3 Product Guide (PDF)
LARIAC2 Product Guide (PDF - 2.11 MB)
LARIAC Product Guide (PDF - 3.73 MB)
LARIAC Program Overview
The LARIAC represents a model in regional cooperation that improves the quality, access, and cost-effectiveness of high resolution aerial imagery. Knowledge transfer is increased through consortium program meetings, user groups, and various workshops that have been established in conjunction with this project. The imagery acquired will enable all participating jurisdictions the ability to leverage this key geographic information asset for numerous decision support business applications, which will enable the effective and efficient delivery of services. More information on the LARIAC can be found on the Background Information page.
LARIAC4 is underway (imagery captured Winter 2014).
NOTE on LARIAC Projects
- LARIAC refers to the Consortium and the first iteration of the project (2006 imagery capture).
- LARIAC2 refers to the second iteration of the project (2008 imagery capture).
- LARIAC3 refers to the third iteration of the project (2011 imagery capture).
- LARIAC4 refers to the fourth iteration of the project (2014 imagery capture).