Department of Regional Planning
320 West Temple Street, 13th Floor
Los Angeles, California 90012
Phone: (213) 974-6411
Fax: (213) 626-0434
TDD: (213) 617-2292
The Hall of Records is conveniently located adjacent to the Civic Center Station of the Metro Red Line subway. The building is directly in front of the escalator at the Temple Street exit of the Civic Center Station.
Whom Should I Contact
For general questions about planning, zoning, and application filing, contact the Land Development Coordinating Center, or LDCC (often referred to as the “Public Counter”). Please have the property’s Assessor’s Parcel Number (APN) or address ready.
Phone number: (213) 974-6411
Fax number: (213) 626-0434
Office hours: Mon., Tue. & Thu.: 7:30am - 5:30pm Wed.: 8:30am - 5:30pm
You may also contact us at our field offices.
To Contact Us About
- Airport Land Use Planning
- Current or Pending Applications
- GIS, On-line Mapping or Hard Copy Maps
- Zoning Violations
- Planning Projects
- Internship or Job Opportunities
- About This Web Site
Airport Land Use Planning
Current or Pending Applications
For applications that have already been filed, have the case number (on your receipt) ready and contact:
The Land Development Coordinating Center (public counter) at (213) 974-6411 for:
- Business License Referrals
- Rebuild Letters
- One-Stop Counseling Appointment
- Site Plan Reviews
- Temporary Use Permits
- Zoning Conformance Reviews
The Zoning Permits Sections at (213) 974-6443 for:
- Animal Permits
- Conditional Use Permits
- Oak Tree Permits
- Plan Amendments
- Parking Permits
- Zone Changes
The Land Divisions Section at (213) 974-6433 for:
- Tract maps
- Parcel maps
- Associated Zoning Permits
- Subdivision Committee (SCM)
- Interdepartmental Engineering Committee (IEC)
The Impact Analysis Section at (213) 974-6461 for:
- Environmental Impact Reports
- Environmental Review Board
- Environmental Review Committee
- Significant Environmental Area Technical Advisory Committee
The Land Division Research Section at (213) 974-5035 for:
- Certificates of Compliance
- Lot Line Adjustments
GIS, On-line Mapping or Hard Copy Maps
Contact the Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Section or click here for more information.
Phone number: (213) 974-8275, Monday –Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
To report a possible zoning violation, please click here.
For open zoning enforcement cases, contact the Zoning Enforcement Section(s) at (213) 974-6453 or (213) 974-6483, Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Contact the Advance Planning Division at (213) 974-6457 about:
- Community Standards District amendments
- General Plan, Community Plan and Zoning Ordinance update projects
- Zoning Code amendments
Internship or Job Opportunities
Contact Human Resources at (213) 774-0126 about internship and job opportunities. Click here for employment information.
About This Web Site
Contact the Systems Analysis or GIS Sections regarding web site questions at email@example.com