Case & Hearing Information
The Department of Regional Planning (DRP) and the Los Angeles County Regional Planning Commission (RPC) are responsible for advising the Board of Supervisors on all planning matters in the unincorporated areas. Tentative tract and parcel maps, zone changes, variances and permits, Countywide and Community plan polices are presented to and acted upon by the Commission. The County also has Hearing Officers to review and make decisions on cases of limited complexity, allowing the RPC to devote more of its time to the consideration of more far-reaching policy issues.
Case and hearing information is a fluid subject and the Department makes every effort to make this information available on this web site. Please note that some of these documents are drafts and do change from time to time.
Materials and information contained on this site may have been authored by a third-party, including but not limited to copies of maps, plans, specifications, and other materials submitted by project applicants to the Department of Regional Planning. Such materials and information may be subject to federal copyright protection and/or other use/distribution limitations pursuant to federal, state or local laws. By printing, distributing, copying and/or storing materials and information contained on this site, you acknowledge that you are doing so in compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Committees & Commissions
- RPC Meeting Portal - New!
- Hearing Officer Meeting Portal - New!
View all downloads and/or case material associated with a selected meeting.
- DRP Video Library
The Department of Regional Planning broadcasts all regularly scheduled Regional Planning Commission and Hearing Officer Meetings.
- Athens Services Technical Advisory Committee
- B/S Planning Deputies Meeting
- Development Advisory Group
- Environmental Review Board (ERB)
- Environmental Review Committee (ERC)
- Hearing Examiner
- Hearing Officer
- Housing Advisory Committee
- Interdepartmental Engineering Committee (IEC)
- Public Meeting
- Regional Planning Commission (RPC)
- Significant Ecological Areas Technical Advisory Committee (SEATAC)
- Subdivision Committee (SCM)
- Sunshine Canyon Community Advisory Committee (SCLCAC)
- Sunshine Canyon Landfill Technical Advisory Committee (SCLTAC)
Search by Case Type
Alcoholic Beverage, Animal Permit, Aviation, Certificate of Compliance, Coastal Development Permit, Community Standards District Mods, Conditional Use Permit, Development Agreement, Environmental Assessment, General Plan Amendment, Highway Realignment, Housing Permit, Nonconforming Review, Oak Tree Permit, Parking Permit, Plot Plan, Renewable Energy, Revised Exhibit A, Surface Mining Permit, Tentative Parcel Map, Tentative Tract Map, Variance, Zone Change